Subject Re: [IBO] Problem with IB on linux machine
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:47 PM 22-03-01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello !
>Maybe someone could help:

This is off-topic for the IB Objects list.
The configuration for RH 7 is different. At http://www.interbase2000.org/ib_ReallyUseful.htm you will find some notes to help you get it right. There is also a How-to in the documentation area at http://sourceforge.net/projects/firebird.

Please post all future non-IBO support questions to the ib-support list:
mailto:ib-support-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Thank you.

Helen