Subject Re: [IBO] AV on datamodul
Author Lucas Franzen
Kevin,

without any intension of being malicious, I'm quite happy, that I'm not
the only one out there ....

No, I haven't went through many updates with this version. Started with
3.5Ai and just did the update to the recent 3.6Cg yesterday (trying to
get rid of it that way).

I think I'm running out of ideas now.

And re-installing Delphi's not quite an option for me. This would be
another 4 hours setting the system up, the way I need (and like) it.

So, any other hint's still welcome...

Regards
Luc.