Subject Re: [IBO] DML Caching
Author Markus Ostenried
Hi Tony,

fine if this helped you. I just want to add (maybe you know already)
that if you have prepared your metadata you need to drop a
TIB_SyncCursor on your DataModule, set up its properties
and set DMLCacheFlags of your DataSets to announce and receive
the events.

If you don't have different InterBase users to log into the db then
you can't use the SyncCursor since it only fetches DMLCache records
containing another USER than that one of the SyncCursor's IB_Connection.

If this is the case for you, too, just let me know.
I've derived a component (TIB_SyncEvents) from the TIB_Events component
that works quite similiar to the TIB_SyncCursor except that it ignores the
DMLUSER field of the DMLCache record.

HTH,
Markus