Subject RE: [IBO] import outlook messages into gdb
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Jason, Outlook Express uses one format and Outlook uses another. The first
uses its own format and the second uses the same format than Exchange. I saw
once a site of a MS MVP that posted his findings to read those formats. The
proper way to talk to Outlook (not Express) is to hold from COM interfaces
or to use some OLE/DB interface, since there's a primitive provider.

C.