Subject Re: [IBO] Newbi / create database in delphi5
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
You could take a look at the source code for Tutorial1 which comes with
IBO. It creates and populates a database in a script if it doesn't exist
already. Normally, I guess you would use a tool like IB_WISQL (freeware,
available from www.ibobjects.com) or IB_WorkBench (www.ibworkbench.com -
beta but very easy to use) rather than write it in code.

Set