Subject Re: [IBO] IBO VirtualTree [Trustware]
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
At 11:25 17.02.2001 -0700, Jason wrote:
>Here's the breakdown in percentages that I think are appropriate:
>
>Marketing: 30%
>Support: 25%
>Documentation: 20%
>Development: 15%
>Admin: 10%

Jason, I think you underestimate the value of your own skills. Sure,
documentation is important and it isn't the strongest side of IBO, but
development is more important and time consuming. So I think development
ought to be valued higher.

As for marketing: It is only valid for new sales. 30% for new customers may
be OK, but once introduced to IBO marketing is not why customers renew
their licence and anyone marketing should not receive anything for upgrades
(or are you talking about the percentage of income used for advertising?).

Set