Subject RE: [IBO] IB_VTree
Author Josipovic, Nick
Paul,

your Tree looks very promising.
As I don't have the ressources at the moment to install the component, but
would still take a deeper look at the demo, would you please be so kind to
mail me a new compiled version of the demo with the IB_Monitor built in
(simply drop an IB_UtilityBar on the form) ?

Thanx,
Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence