Subject Re: SQLWhereItems Problem
Author paulhope@allcomm.co.uk
Jason

> You don't set the Text property. You simply Add( ) items in. it
starts fresh
> with each prepare cycle.

I assumed it was based on a TStringlist and that I could. It worked
for select statements on many previous occasions.

However I changed the procedure to

procedure TfNewPickList.ibMarkPrepareSQL(Sender: TIB_Statement);
var i:integer;
begin
with TStringList.Create do
try
ibMark.SQLWhereItems.Clear;
Text:=WhereItemsString;
for i:=0 to Count-1 do ibMark.SQLWhereItems.Add(Strings[i]);
finally
Free;
end;
end;

> You do not add WHERE to it either. IBO takes care
> of that for you.

I didn't.

The SQL is

update do_header o set o.status=bin_or(o.status,4096)

This is the resulting SQLMonitor statement that is being prepared

WHERE o.DO_TYPE='D'
AND o.company='A'
AND o.delivery_number<=79126
AND o.delivery_number>=79126
update do_header o set o.status=bin_or(o.status,4096)

Regards
Paul

Jason
> > and