Subject RE: [IBO] Sorting in IB_Grid
Author Josipovic, Nick
Take a look at orderinglinks and orderingitems in the TIB_Dataset itself.

Include the names of the columns in the orderinglinks in the format
column=itemno.

and the orderingitems will have a format like
User_Readable_Name=Column;Column;<desc and/or asc>

The grid will itslef know of these links and display them in the title.
If you still have the IBFiller I sent you, you can take a look at the
browsing-function of a table and you will see ordering-links in action....

In the addon-directory of IBO there should also be somewhere an
OrderingItems Property-editor handling this stuff a bit graphically...simply
install the package and click on the ellipsis for the orderingitems in the
object-inspector....

Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence