Subject Re: [IBO] Seeming duplicate rows in IB_Grid - with work around.
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Brian,

you do explain your problem very well, but nothing that could help us help
you. Please show us your SQL, SP definition, and any properties that may be
of interest.

I don't think it is a known bug, if so it would be a severe bug that should
have been fixed by know. Check for yourself by getting one of the 3.6C
versions.

Set