Subject Re: [IBO] Bug in last patch
Author Jason Wharton
My FTP is not allowing me to upload at the moment.
Here is the easy fix to the source:

Beginning at line 1069 in IBA_BDataset.IMP the following needs to be done:

try
ExtractFieldsIntoList( AKeyFields, tmpStrings );
KeyBased := KeyFields.ColumnCount = tmpStrings.Count;
HaveKeyValues := KeyBased;
ii := 0;
while KeyBased and ( ii < tmpStrings.Count ) do
begin
KeyBased := KeyFields.GetByName( tmpStrings[ ii ], tmpCol );
HaveKeyValues := HaveKeyValues and KeyBased;
{ Begin added code }
if KeyBased then
begin
{ End added code }
if VarIsArray( AKeyValues ) then
tmpCol.AsVariant := AKeyValues[ ii ]
else
tmpCol.AsVariant := AKeyValues;
HaveKeyValues := HaveKeyValues and
( not tmpCol.IsText or ( AOptions = [] ));
{ Begin added code }
end;
{ End added code }
Inc( ii );