Subject Re: [IBO] This could be a bug in IBO.
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:44 PM 30-11-01 -0600, Don Gollahon wrote:
>IBO cannot create the update sql statements properly for the following
>table. I have to edit them by hand to get them to work.
>
>CREATE TABLE EXCLUDEINFO (
> ID INTEGER NOT NULL
>, DAY_ID SMALLINT NOT NULL
>, SRVC_TIME TIME NOT NULL
>, CONSTRAINT EXCLUDEINFO_PRIMARY
> PRIMARY KEY ( ID, DAY_ID, SRVC_TIME )
>)
>
>In IBO 4.2 Fa, use an IBOQuery, set the Sql to
>
> Select * from ExcludeInfo
>
>then goto the UpdateSql tab and press the "Generate for Table" button.
>Editsql and Updatesql statements are improperly created. I haven't had this
>happen with any other table.

Did you delete and rebuild your persistent field objects after changing the structure of the table? Delphi won't do this for you...

Also double check that your KeyLinks are correct for the new structure. They should now be
ID
DAY_ID
SRVC_TIME

(and I'm asking myself why you need all three columns in your primary key...)

Helen

All for Open and Open for All