Subject RE: [IBO] HDR

E nikica.josipovic@...
http://www.sap.com/germany

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Gütter [mailto:cguetter@...]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 11:39 AM
To: ibobjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] HDR

Hi list,

due to the successes of Guido Klapperich I am also playing
with the HDR (Horizontal Dataset Refinement). I saw that it
increases the speed of my queries with large result sets.

Now a small question. I have got to tables, A and B, and a
Master-Detail relationship using IBO's Masterlinks.

A is master, quite small, about 4.000 records. B is a larger
table with 30.000 records.
Does it make sense to activate HDR for the detail table,
will HDR speed up the search for the detail records
(about 5 to 40 records)?

TIA,

Christian