Subject RE: [IBO] Installproblem IBObjects 4.2Fa with C++ Builder 4.0
Author Norman Dunbar
I might be mistaken, but I think I had this problem way back, and all I had
to do to solve it, was add IBO40VRT_C4 to the package I was trying to
compile.

In the Project Manager, right click on REQUIRES and select ADD, then
navigate and select IBO40VRT_C4.BPI. Then do a BUILD and it should be ok.

If it helps, my IBO40DVT_C4 package, has the following under requires :

IBO40CRT_C4.BPI
IBO40FRT_C4.BPI
IBO40TRT_C4.BPI
IBO40VRT_C4.BPI
VCL40.BPI

I too am using C++ BUilder 4 professional with both service packs applied.
Win 2000 Professional plus Service pack 1.

HTH

Regards,
Norman.

-
Norman Dunbar EMail: Norman.Dunbar@...
Database/Unix administrator Phone: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd. URL: http://www.Lynx-FS.com
-