Subject Re: [IBO] Migrating BDE/MIDAS applicaiton to IBObjects and MIDAS
Author Jason Wharton
Ed,

> Your comments have nothing to do with my experience or opinions.

You are totally misunderstanding what I am saying. Perhaps I wasn't totally
clear. If so, my apologies.

> I don't understand how someone can use IBO w/out borland dev tools?

That was your first clue you were out in left field.

I wasn't talking about IBO at all. I was talking about the likelihood of the
Firebird developers embracing IBX and making special efforts to follow its
unique progressions for the sake of making sure it worked well with it.
Isn't gonna happen, especially the way Jeff makes his disposition towards
Firebird obviously negative.

> you mean IBO
> works with other implementations of Pascal or C++ that doesn't make any
sense.

Again, that was a clue for you.

Regards,
Jason Wharton