Subject AW: [IBO] IB_Constants-ger.pas or any other language
Author Christian Kaas

There is no IB_CONSTANTS.PAS initially only a IB_CONSTANTS.INT (i looked
into that and the versions in there are wrong too).
Why don't you split the localizable information from the rest - it would
make life much easier...

> >I already changed the version information to 3.6Ca to make it work.
>
> OK - that looks like a piece that got missed !
>
> >But if i do a full build on my project the compiles complains in
> >IB_SESSION.PAS about IB_Components.PAS being compiled with a
> different
> >version of IB_SESSION.PIB_BlobNode !
>
> Did you hide the bpl file before you recompiled the IBO package?

It's done - I don't like the install button in the Delphi Package Editor
he install into $DELPHI\Projects\bpl, and things got messed up....
Just tooo many packages got installed (Infopower, Oracle Direct Access,
APD, Orpheus, 10-15 by myself, XCeedzip and so on...)