Subject RE: [IBO] Can not edit current row
Author Art Metz
Is your query on a single table? If so, does the query have a primary key?
If so, be sure the KeyLinks property is correctly set. If not, well, it
should!

If your query is on more than one table, you may need to fill in the
UpdateSql property.

One last thought: does the user have Update privilege on the table?

If none of these help, please post the table structure and the query.

Art Metz
AMetz@...