Subject RE: [IBO] ColumnAttributes Bug - Jason
Author Brian Dunstan
Jason,

> Perhaps it has been a long day for me but after staring at this for 5
> minutes or so I cannot figure out what is going on here...
>
> Could you send me a code snippet as well as the DDL backing things up?

I just created a new table and domain definitions to run with my test
application to send to you AND IT WORKED OK, so now I am really confused.
I'll go back an take another look at the real tables, maybe there is
something funny there.

Sorry to spin your wheels Jason. I'll get back to you as soon as I have
figured out what is going on.

Thanks,

Brian