Subject Re: [IBO] ColumnAttributes Bug - Jason
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:50 AM 17-11-00 +0800, you wrote:

>So now I am in the awkward position of having completed the tedious task of
>changing some 600 source files to use Boolean definitions....

Why not just override the anomalous ones at dataset level? You have to do
this with stored procedure datasets and parameters in any case, since IB
doesn't support domains in SPs.

OTOH, if you don't use a domain at all for Booleans, why do you need to try
and force it at connection level?
Or, if you are using an arbitrary mixture of domain-driven and ad hoc
Boolean indicators, one has to wonder why...

Helen

All for Open and Open for All