Subject RE: [IBO] POLL: Who likes the partial row at the bottom of the TIB_Grid?
Author Kevin Stanton
Hi Jason,

I would like to see the capability (if not already there) to have some
properties to save grid settings: Column widths and column positions.

I have created a subclass of the grid to do this, but I'm sure you could
come up with a more elegant way. Would also need a way to reset the column
display as well.

I also like the way Infopower implements a footer bar at the bottom of the
grid. Let me know if you need more information on this.

I would like to sign up for the V4 Beta.

Cheers,
Kevin