Subject RE: [IB-Conversions] Conversion Interbase 7.1 to Firebird someone has had to have done this???
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

We didn't research conversion from IB7, but if you want to try other path
than the one offered by Helen, you can try the following:

- start IB7 server
- use FB2 gbak (or FB1.5 gbak) and connect to IB7 using TCP. If you are
running both in the same computer, use localhost.
- See if our gbak can finish the backup and then attempt the restore using
the same version for gbak and FB (if you used gbak 1.5, try FB1.5).

C.