Subject Re: [firebird-tools] flamerobin 0.4.0 is released
Author Scott Taylor
Milan Babuskov said:
> Scott Taylor wrote:
>> then the GTK2 because, most GTK stuff just works, that's when I found I
>> was still missing libXinerama.
>
> This is our fault, I'll fix it in the future.

That will be nice, GTK should, always, just work. :)

>> GTK1 worked as you said.
>>
>> I hope this is of help.
>
> Does gtk1 version look fine on RHES? I tried it on Fedora, and it really
> looks nice.

It does. It looks kinda .NETish, but that's OK. ;) Otherwise, the fonts
are all nice and clean and windows resize well, on my default Gnome
install. Sorry, I don't use KDE to check it.

Feel free to contact me off list if you need someone to test on different
Linux distros.

--
Scott