Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Name-change?
Author Scott Taylor
At 07:21 08/06/03, Helen Borrie wrote:

>This list *does* seem to be a particular target of the porn-style
>spam. Maybe it is because of the word "Tools" in the name.
>
>Does anyone else think this might be so? is it worth changing the list
>name to "firebird-utilities"?

Maybe it would be better to use a real mail server instead of Yahoo! I'd
offer up some bandwidth but this place gets way too much traffic for me,
I'd get busted. Maybe when I get a business class connection, some day. ;)

It does seem to be directed more to this list than most though. Maybe you
are right about "tools"; spammers have no rhyme or reason, just spam.