Subject Re: [firebird-tools] Name-change?
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At August 6, 2003, 11:21, Helen Borrie wrote:

> This list *does* seem to be a particular target of the porn-style
> spam. Maybe it is because of the word "Tools" in the name.

> Does anyone else think this might be so? is it worth changing the list
> name to "firebird-utilities"?

No, I don't think so. The spam seems to be more prominent in the less
active groups. I'm subscribed to a few groups that are not very active from
time-to-time, like this one, and they do get spammed as well. And, I
can assure you that none of those lists have "tools" in their names.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail