Subject Almost 100 members in the Firebird Foundation - are you the one?
Author Martijn Tonies
The Firebird Foundation is happy to see that our membership count is
steadily increasing - we've almost got 100 members!

Firebird is becoming the great product we all want it to be - and your
membership helps, it helps a lot. By becoming a Firebird Foundation member,
you're helping Firebird developers to devote time to your favourite
product. And if that isn't enough already, there's an extra for those of
you who aren't a member yet...

Upscene Productions and Thomas Steinmaurer have announced to give away a
free bundle of "Database Workbench for Firebird" and "IBLogManager" to the
100th member, a value of 179 EUR.

So, if you aren't a member yet - but you want to be one, here's your chance
to win a free software bundle and help /* ing */ Firebird, all in one go.

To become the 100th subscribing member, use this online form (URL might
wrap):
http://www.firebirdsql.org/ff/foundation/index.php?id=applicationForMembership.html