Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 3.0 - Won't Start - terminated due to startup error (2)
Author Dimitry Sibiryakov
27.07.2018 18:41, mailinglist.int.it.firebird.support@...
[firebird-support] wrote:
> client Fri Jul 27 11:15:30 2018
> /usr/sbin/fbguard: guardian starting /usr/sbin/firebird
>
> client Fri Jul 27 11:15:31 2018
> /usr/sbin/fbguard: /usr/sbin/firebird terminated due to startup
> error (2)
>
> client Fri Jul 27 11:15:31 2018
> /usr/sbin/fbguard: /usr/sbin/firebird terminated due to startup
> error (2)

Check that file /usr/sbin/firebird exists. This is an unusual place for firebird
executable, so I wonder why devuan packagers broke standard file layout.
Check that it has all dependencies resolved.
If nothing helps, use strace to check which files are tried to open and why one of them
was not found.

--
WBR, SD.