Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: FB3 Embedded on Android
Author
---In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, <projorge@...> wrote :

> setting the FIREBIRD_LOCK to app/cache  solve the problem.

  Good

> Now I have get privilege error but this time is a FB error.
>
> FB is working now.
>
> SQL Message : -607
> This operation is not defined for system tables.
>
> Engine Code    : 335544351
> Engine Message :
> unsuccessful metadata update
> CREATE TABLE TMP_INSERT_TEST failed
> There is no privilege for this operation

  Embedded engine doesn't verify user password but still requires correct user
name and checks all SQL operations against it. I guess, you provide no user name
and engine uses OS user name. Obviously, it have no SQL privileges.

  So, provide correct user name when attaching to database (password could be
omitted in embedded case).

Regards,
Vlad