Subject Re: gds32 cohexistance of different firebird installations
Author lem_ita_78
It would be a good thing but I can't. I wan't change anything in apps' yust debug some problems to solve them. My app is deployed by more than 800-1000 different customer installations. I'm working on a new completly rewritten app with FB2.5.

This is why i have this problems. When i have to debug old programs i use fb1.5, 2.0 2.1 and 2.5. Everytime I change FB I must remember to chenge the gds32.dll in system dir.
To change the running FB server i've made me a tool tht stops the running fb and starts that one that i need.. I would automate this also with gds..

Is it possible set and use a different folder (not system and not app folder) to automatically overwrite the gds library whith the right one?

Thanks
Martin