Subject Re: firebird.msg not found - Firebird embedded on Ubuntu 12.10 x64-bit
Author btapkan
After switching to "root", i was able to connect to the sample employee.fdb database. Local account is not successful. I am thinking this is caused by the missing "fb_lock_mgr". Any help would be appreciated.

root@Tucker:/home/baskint/fbemded# bin/isql -user sysdba -pass masterkey employee.fdb
Database: employee.fdb, User: sysdba
SQL> show tables;
COUNTRY CUSTOMER