Subject Re: accessing 32 / 64 bit databases from any bitness (32/64) firebird server?
Author ehaerim
Dmitry

[1] Only 64 bit firebird is installed on my Windows 7 64 bit PC.
[2] c:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\bin\ folder has fbclient.dll only, but no gds32.dll.
[3] I would send you both 32/64 bit database files to your email if you don't mind.
Please write an empty email to ehaerim@... and I will attach databases. They are small ones.

thx
HaeRim