Subject Re: Firebird 2.1 on OSX Lion
Author guilherme.bradasch
Thanks for the answer, putting it in a new folder under $HOME works, as long as I set the permissions correctly (as I have done before, but in my "Documents" folder under $HOME).

Now to add to the plot, I tried the SuperServer version, and under Snow Leopard everything runs fine (including fdbs under the "Documents" folder), but in Lion I get "INET connect error: errorno = 61" (something near that).

Trying to start the server manually doesn't work. It always gives me this error, and then I did not manage to connect to the server.

Now, is that something that was included in Lion? Seems the server is not initializing, or is not able to make connections to the client.

Thanks a lot,

Guilherme