Subject Re: FB database in RAM
Author maik.sommer667
hello,

are you sure you can live with data loss in cause of system- powersupply- or emergency-shutdown-errors?
our database is about 42gb. that is the cause why we`re backing up just once a day. it has it`s own raid1-volume, and for performance reasons i am planning to add a raid5 with 4 fast ssd`s.

i think that could be a better option.

greetings from germany

Maik S.