Subject Re: {Disarmed} [firebird-support] How to upgrade a DataBase?
Author thedevguy
We use CleverComponents but they have not updated in a while. We are running into the problem that the components are not generated the proper update scripts because the dependency chains are incorrect.

Are you guys experiencing any similar problems with FB 2.5? We never had issues with older versions of FB.