Subject Re: {Disarmed} [firebird-support] How to upgrade a DataBase?
Author SoftTech
Greetings Walter,

I use Database Comparer from Clever Components
http://www.clevercomponents.com/products/dbcomparer/index.asp

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: W O
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 2:45 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} [firebird-support] How to upgrade a DataBase?

Hello everybody

What I could to do for upgrade a Database in my client's computers?

In my computer I had created a Database, then I had copied that Database in
my client's computers.

Later, I did some changes in my Database and now I want that the others
databases be the same as the mine (in structure, not data)

In other words, I want that the new Stored Procedures, Triggers, and changes
in tables structures of my database are copied in the other databases, so
having them identical.

Of course, data will be different, but structure will be identical.

Thanks in advance.

Walter.

MailScanner Virus/Spam/Malware: PASS (GZ)