Subject Re: 1.5.3 NONE -> 2.5 UNICODE_FSS
Author martin.agren
After abanoning gbak I went for a db script generated from flamerobin. It halted 100 times, mainly because of (constraint-) trigger and not NONE characters. After exclusion and editing it ran all the way w/o errors, but when commited the db was still empty of metadata (!).

I then tried 'commit after each table' and I got domains and procedures in, but coming to the tables it wouldnt go any further, I think dependencies kicked in.