Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird Database in the Cloud
Author Nigel Weeks
On 3/04/2011 7:49 AM, Ron wrote:

> I have a small Firebird database that I'd like to host in the cloud.
> Paying for a dedicated service seems like overkill. What's the most
> inexpensive way to get my FB database cloud hosted?

A big issue here is that you'll need to run the Firebird Data Protocol
over the public internet - and it's always better to have the database
and the application as close to each other as possible, and on the
fastest network possible.

Unless you meant you need the whole application being hosted inthe
cloud: Apache, PHP, Firebird, etc.

Nige.