Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Something IS seriously broken between 2.1.3 and 2.1.4
Author Wei Yu
HI, Karol

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm using DISCHARGE_DATE + 0 instead. What I
don't understand is why its keep changing in different versions. Its a
nightmare for us to maintain the databases. I have received a numerous if
calls from my customers (We have thousands customers that using Firebird)
that complaints the speed issues after upgrading to v2.1.4.

Regards,

William