Subject Re: Core-2900 Bug Question
Author slurcher
My Apologies - I thought they were related.

Here's the entry in the log, which identifies the UDF:

MPS-SERVER1 (Server) Wed Aug 11 08:12:17 2010
The user defined function: TWPRODDESC
referencing entrypoint: ProdDesc
in module: TrywareIBLib.dll
caused the fatal exception: Access violation.
The code attempted to access a virtual
address without privilege to do so.
This exception will cause the Firebird server
to terminate abnormally.

I've added "isMultiThread:=true", but as this is a new install, it's not getting a lot of use just yet, so i'm not sure if that's fixed it.

As I said tho, this UDF has operated for many years under Interbase. Is there any other reason that may cause it to fail now?

Thanks again
Russell.