Subject Re: is Firebird the good or wrong choice ?
Author svanderclock
Dear philippe,

> and more, you come here with problems, but never we have a complete
> see of your architecture and how you choosed fulfill your needs, so
> each time, we are giving partial answers. May be it is also time for
> you to put all on the table a think globally to your software
> architecture, certainly also with the help of outside look.

yes i agree...
but now we have a good structure, in fact we follow you first advise (not the NOSql of course) but to "denormalize" the database ...
now everything look ok, but of course the result was to increase the number of index and the time to add data ... but we successfully pass all of this (again with the help of the member here, that suggest to tweet the firebird cache size on connection that only update instead on firebird level)

but now we do all of this job #@"* bug in the engine put everything on the floor ... :( :(

for exemple today, the firebird (2.5 from snapshop) freeze..
in the firebird log lot of 1054 and 1053 netword error

in the gfix -f - v :
Summary of validation errors
Number of index page errors : 42
Number of database page errors : 26