Subject Re: Corrupted backup?
Author dkeith2
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Dimitry Sibiryakov <sd@...> wrote:

> > Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Make sure that you use right Firebird build (in respect of
> NPTL/non-NPTL). Better yet if you build Firebird server at this Mandriva
> 2009 from sources.
>
> SY, SD.

Thanks. Some more info, here's the error that I am now getting:

gbak: ERROR:invalid request BLR at offset 1803
gbak: ERROR: column VENDOR is not defined in procedure RXNORM_VENDOR_COUNTS
gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors

I had modified a procedure that was called by the above listed procedure, chaning the output variables upon request. I hadn't yet changed the paramenters in the calling procedure, so there is a parameter mismatch between one procedure and the procedure that calls it. Anyway to ignore this issue and restore procs?

Thanks.

David Keith