Subject Re: FB on Web Server
Author svanderclock
we use FB on http://www.arkadia.com/usa/ and it's work ok for now
we have more than 30 000 users / days, and thousands of thousands SQL query every day

>fairly short, transactional operations will be the norm

yes ! write this as a rule !

also unfortunatly firebird have in the current version the probleme
that he can not work on multiple processor (superserver) or if it's can it's on the cost of the memory (classic server)... but the next version of firebird (FB 3, not FB 2.5) will correct this probleme

but even in classic server the perf are ok !