Subject RE: [firebird-support] Some upgrade tips
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Hi Sasa,
please tell us what connection components you are using (including their version). 'Locate' (I assume that is what you mean by 'Locade') is not a native Firebird command (as far as I know), that's why I think it has something to do with the components you are using. Others will probably be able to tell you whether a particular version of whatever components you are using works with Firebird 2.1, but without knowing exactly what you are using, all we can do is to guess (well, unless it is due to a general problem with Firebird, something that I consider less likely).

Possibly a little bit of code to demonstrate the problem could also be useful, and a description of what you've tried to fix it. E.g. does the problem appear on both indexed and not indexed columns?

Set

-----Original Message-----
From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sasa Mihajlovic
Sent: 18. januar 2009 14:11
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Some upgrade tips

Hi,

I was made new version of my account software and with new version I
would like to upgrade my customers databases to new 2.1.1. I have
deplhi app and when I run new version of my app on upgraded database to
2.1.1 wheh I call Locade metod it can't find a record. Fields is
varchar (UNICODE_FSS) on the old version of database 2.0.4 all works
fine!

What is wrong?