Subject Re: [firebird-support] firebird and webservers
Author Jilani Khaldi
erikhout wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a few questions. I am a complete newbee using databases
> behind my webpages.
>
> I am using Sambar webserver under windows XP.
> I want to run Firebird within my php or other scripting language
> (please recommend).
>
> how do which code could I use to works best, calling the Firebird
> Database, and using FORM-commands in my webpages?
>
> sounds pretty stupid, but I am eager to learn. I have my Firebird-
> server and my Sambar-webserver running but that is all for the
> moment...
>
> Any suggestions? maybe someone can me guide through, step-by-step.
If you, or others, are interested, I will put on my site a little
tutorial on how to use Firebird with Free Pascal
(http://www.freepascal.org) to write powerful and without limits web
applications. You also can use the same code under a Windows or a Linux
server.

ps.
If you know italian I already have written a complete and free tutorial.

--
Jilani KHALDI