Subject Re: Database corruption (again) or what is wrong with Firebird.
Author thisllub
"I don't see how you can say that. Firebird runs in plenty of "serious
> production environment"s without the corruption you describe. "

A single corruption makes that a false statement. The cause of the
corruption is irrelevant. Any database is corruptible.The fact that
corruption can be undetected and virtually unrecoverable is the problem.

I am not slagging off at the product here. I am very happy with
everything else about Firebird. I just consider this to be a serious
issue.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Dean Harding