Subject RE: [firebird-support] Error 335544379 -unsupported on disk structure.
Author Adrian Wreyford
Thanks Helen.

The client had an older version of firebird installed on his PC,
concurrently with 2.0.3.12981

Even thoug hthe correct version of firebird server was running, he was
getting the error.

When carefully deleting all, and reinstalling, the problem disappeared.

How can I pick this up in the future, and why would it use the older
version, when the server running is the correct one?

Regards

Adrian

_____