Subject Re: firebird linux & vmware
Author Richard Salt
Hi Steve

I am in the fortunate position of being able to replace an aging IT
infrastructure including a bunch of old servers (both Linux & Windows)
and I am very interested in the concept of VMware to a) reduce the
number of physical servers & b) improve business continuity / disaster
recovery

Linux & Firebird form the backbone of our business so I just wanted to
ensure I wasn't completely wasting my time going down the VMware road.

Now to pull my finger out and do some real testing!

Thanks again