Subject Re: FirebirdFAQ.org website is launched
Author David Richmond
--- Leyne, Sean wrote:
> I should point out that there is nothing which would prevent the
> Firebird Project or Foundation from having paid ads on the web
> site/pages and then using the revenue for whatever purpose it wanted
> (including paying for the maintenance of the web site, FAQ, Wiki and
> documentation...).

I have a very simple proposition:

1. We will add those existing 30 FAQs from firebird website to our
database (I just noticed that some of that info is already there)

2. http://www.firebirdsql.org/faq would simply redirect to

http://www.firebirdfaq.org

using standard HTTP code 301 (or a direct link).

We get to keep the revenue, and project gets a well maintained FAQ
database. Opinions?

Thanks,
Dave