Subject Re: FirebirdFAQ.org website is launched
Author unclejung
IMHO, even if you are not a beginner, there is a pretty good chance
that there is something in there for you. Having use Interbase and now
Firebird for many years, after spending just 5 minutes browsing it I
learn a few new things. And there are a few other things that I have
no need for so far but I am sure some day will come in handy. It's a
great place to start one's search to find an answer to a Firebird
question.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "David Richmond"