Subject Re: FirebirdFAQ.org website is launched
Author David Richmond
--- Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> > Anyway, the big news is that we launched the Firebird FAQ website,
> > http://www.firebirdfaq.org
>
> Good work, thanks a lot.
>
> May I suggest one more question to be added
>
> "Where can I find a complete set of manuals for Firebird"

It's already there in the Newbie section. Just type 'docs' in the
search box, and you'll get:

http://www.firebirdfaq.org/faq49

I guess we'll need to add the word "manual" to the list of keywords
for that page.

> I think the fact that the manual is spread across different sources
> (IBPhoenix, and then the release notes for each release) makes it
> harder for new users to find what they are looking for

Agreed. Perhaps we should put the direct link to IB6 docs on
ibphoenix.com, or maybe even mirror it on FirebirdFAQ.org.

Thanks for the input,

Dave.