Subject RE: [firebird-support] Q: Best web server
Author Nigel Weeks
And if you do use PHP, there are a LOT of PHP users here. (
firebird-php@yahoogroups.com )

Also, (and now we drift off-topic, sorry), there are a few rapid application
generator tools available via this list, to get your app running very
quickly.

I did one for Lester last week:
http://prism9.com/virtual/b/bitweaver/lester/

He supplied an sql file with the DDL in it, and XCode produced the PHP
scripts you see in the directory. They require the ActiveBlox DB
abstraction and GUI components, but they're free, so you're cooking.

The 15,258 lines of code took about 10 seconds to produce.

Nigel Weeks
Tech Support and Systems Developer
Rural Press Tasmania
The Examiner Newspaper